We Want To Buy Your House Today
Anyone who’s tried to put their home on the market knows that selling your property can be hard work.
Often you need to spend time and money on repairs to make sure it’s suitable for sale to a prospective buyer.
Just some of the expenses you may need to take care of include:
- Repainting the property either on the inside or outside.
- Pay for fixing up the garden to improve its ‘curb appeal’.
- Or the repairs might be more drastic, like replacing the entire roof or dealing with structural issues.
These kinds of repairs can be expensive.
So what if you don’t have the time or the money to make the necessary repairs and need to sell your home fast?
You can try selling your property ‘as is’.
Where instead of trying to fix up your old home, you just put it out there and hope a bargain hunter will see it as a diamond in the rough.
So how do you go about selling your home ‘as is’?
Call 512-571-3284 now for a fair offer within 24 hours
How It Works
Sell Your House As Is To A Company That Buys Houses
Selling an as-is property with a realtor can make things a little more complicated for you. Realtors are often held to a much higher level of accountability due to consumer protection laws. This means they can be liable if there are any issues with disclosures on a property they sell.
Which is why they will often require a full property inspection to be completed to make sure that they identify any and all defects before they list the property for sale.
This ends up costing you more money up front, not only in fees and commissions but in potentially further reducing the value of your property.
All these challenges further delay your ability to sell your property fast, so what’s the alternative?
Selling your property to a company who buys houses has a lot of benefits such as:
- They have experience in buying these sorts of properties and generally can appraise and give you an offer fairly quickly.
- Your dealing directly with the buyer of your property, so you don’t have to worry about delays going back and forth between the realtor and prospective buyers.
They can pay you cash and close on your property in a matter of weeks. This means you’re not waiting for months on finance or for a realtor to find you a buyer.